Pakistan Day Special 2019
Now in just Rs- 7500/- enjoy
The Most Awaited Adventurous Trip Is Here
Moola Chotok waterfall is surrounded by greenery and toweringrocks. The attractive cities and waterfalls attract the tourists. The waterfalls are known as Chotok.
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 2 Nights
HARDCORE in terms of traveling & trekking
(those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups onrough roads are discouraged from joining in)
Rs. 7500/= per head
No further discounts
– Transportation (Karachi – Khuzdar – Karachi)
– (4×4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
– 5 Time Meals during the trip
– refreshment and cold drink
– Guest House Rooms/camps
– Professional dslr photography
– photography with waterproof camera inside waterfall
– Musical Night
– Live austotic Music
– Pakistan day Fire Works
– Flying laterns
– Refreshment (Snacks and Juices)
DAY 1: Friday,
10:30 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
11:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2: Saturday
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
08:00 AM: Departure to Moola Chotok
01:00 AM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
03:00 PM: Lunch at Moola Chotok
04:30 PM: Visit of Water Stream
05:30 PM: Refreshment
09:00 PM: Dinner ( Live karahi , BBQ with raita salad and drinks)
Night Stay in Guest House/ camps
DAY 3: Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast (Toast , butter , jam , buscuits and tea )
08:00 AM: Visit of Water Stream
11:00 PM: Departure for Khuzdar
03:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
04:30 PM Departure for Karachi
11:59 PM Arrival Back in Karachi
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER’S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
– Personal Clothing
– Swim Suit(s)
– Bed Sheet(s)
TRIP COST: 7500 Per head
No further discounts
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
For booking and Details: