Join us on an excursion to Hingol National Park, the largest national park of Pakistan and the Breathtakingly Beautiful sightseeing locations like Kund Malir beach, Golden beach, Princess of Hope, Natural Sphinx, Buzzi Pass, Ormara beach till Gwadar.
On this trip, you will get the chance to travel on Makran Coastal highway and Buzzi pass through which you can witness the unique landscapes.
Witness all of it yourself and have the time of your life.
- March 9-10, 2019 (Sat & Sun)
- Booking Deadline:Sunday,3rd March 2019
- 700 Kms from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway
- About 9-10 Hrs Drive from Karachi
Main Tourist Attractions:
- * Kund Malir beach
- * Ormara beach
- * Princess of Hope
- * Golden Beach
- * Kund Malir beach
- * Buzzi Pass and Makran Coastal Highway
- * Gwadar
The itinerary is as follow:
- DAY 1:
- 12:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
- 02:00 AM: Tea break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast at Ormara.
- 12:00 PM: Arrival at Gwadar.
- Check in – Sadaf Resort, one of the few good hotel in Gwadar.
- 02:00 PM: Lunch.
- 03:00 PM: Visit Gorab Beach (Golden Sand Beach)
- 04:30 PM: Visit Singhar Sunset Point
- 07:00 PM: Watch Gwadar under lights at Marjan
- 09:00 PM: Dinner at Sadaf Hotel.
- Rest and sleep in rooms.
- DAY 2:
- 05:30 AM: Departure to Koh – e – Batil for sunrise – includes climbing 700
stairs to reach the mountain top. (Optional if you prefer to sleep)
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Departure from Gwadar
- 00:00 PM: Lunch at Ormara or Aghore.
- 00:00 PM: Tea and restroom break at Winder.
- 11:00 PM: Arrival Karachi
Package & Pricing
- Rs. 8,999 / head
- AC Transport from Karachi to Back (2-Way)
- Accommodation at Gwadar (3-4 per Room )
- Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner (One Time) Included
- 1.For Easy Paisa & UBL Omni service
- Number: 0345-6132211
- CNIC No: 42101-1322584-9
- 2. via Bank
- Account # 0351-1005048661
- Account Title: RnB Tours
- Bank Name: Bank Alfalah, Beaumont Plaza Branch
- 3.In Office
- R 121 Sector 7D/1 North Karachi
- We would appreciate if you call before coming to the office to ensure we are not on the field.
- Below refund policy will be followed if members decided to cancel his participation even after payment.
- 50% deduction if informed of cancellation 7 days earlier.
- 75% deduction if informed of cancellation 3 days earlier
- After that 100% payment will be deducted.
- Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.